Whether your cross docked shipment is going out in bulk to another distribution point (e.g. retail store) or is broken down into items to be delivered last mile direct to individual end users, IQ can handle all your shipments accurately, efficiently and on time.
IQ provides cross-docking services that allow your company to route shipments from different locations to our facility to be distributed locally by our outbound trucks with little or no storage time based on your needs. We can guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of our cross-docking services because we have more resources available–more drivers, a wider area of coverage and better technology and processes for dispatching, tracking and communicating.
Our cross-docking team combines 50 years of experience in third party logistics and supply chain management support. When your shipments reach IQ's cross-docking facilities they are quickly parceled out to our waiting trucks utilizing the latest in technology to ensure accuracy and efficiency. These smaller shipments can be delivered last mile direct to your clients seamlessly and with the superior customer service you can count on from IQ.
With cross docking and warehouse fulfillment locations in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada and Albuquerque, New Mexico, IQ can facilitate all of your supply chain management needs throughout the southwestern US.
Cross Docking Technology
Scanning Device Capabilities:
- Uploaded with Advance Shipment Notifications (ASN)
- Scan and compare received shipments to ASN
- Provide overs/shortage/damage reports (OSD)
- Provide electronic evidence of damages
- Capable of scanning returns and pick-ups from the customer with real-time documentation to the shipper
- Maintains operations inventory accuracy and integrity
Cross Docking Facilities
- 100,000+ sq. ft. of warehouse space
- 10 acres of adjacent warehouse available for build-out
- 20 Docks
IntelliQuick Cross-Docking and Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Click on image to zoom then click and drag to scroll
*IQ has affiliate relationships with warehouses in Utah, New Mexico and Colorado